February Air

On 2/19/2014
 photo DSC01935C-1.jpg

After receiving the photos documenting the past two days from my friend (thanks Tanat!), it really made me miss photography and blogging. J's old roomie was visiting from Vancouver, so we decided to take him out to various places around Toronto. We started at Mildred's Temple Kitchen for brunch, and the fluffy pancakes did not disappoint. The next stop was Nadege for macarons! Out of all the Toronto patisseries, Nadege makes the best tasting macarons in my opinion..  but I do love Butter's friendly staff and convenient location. I'm going to try blogging more, mainly about food though until the cold weather dies down. Happy February everyone!

 photo DSC01938.jpg

 photo DSC01948copy-1.jpg
on Tanat: Kenzo dress shirt, Louis Vuitton scarf, Prada saffiano briefcase



0 Responses to 'February Air '

Post a Comment

Sally Chau-Li
Toronto, 22
sallychauli@gmail.com

lookbook

hits

free counter

archive