Theory shirt, american apparel leggings, Alexander McQueen skull scarf, Sam Edelman shoes

Feeling very "shirt-y" these days.. I don't know what it is, the summer air or the realization of how perfect a simple shirt looks but lately I've been sporting all types of button-downs. In fact today I picked up several new shirts that don't feel very "me" but I impulsively paid before I could return them to the rack. Change is good I tell myself, and anyway I lack any proper button downs. It's been an amazing summer so far.. cover girl contest, indulging on desserts without guilt, shooting various happenings downtown, meeting new friends, patio lunches.. everything feels so nice.
It feels like eons since I've purchased anything major.. but my dad finally came back from Asia this month and after careful contemplation with him, I've finally decided on which bag to purchase next! Hint: black, quilted, and classic.. Follow me on instagram @sallychauli for more frequent updates!

song of the day: The Fray - Rainy Zurich

1 Response to 'let the water fall on the flames'

  1. Olga Choi said...
    http://sallychauli.blogspot.com/2012/06/theory-shirt-american-apparel-leggings.html?showComment=1339669940493#c5628317295217570006'> June 14, 2012 at 6:32 AM

    Great look, dear~!
    Love your blouse - look perfect on you~!
    You have a unique style so
    it would be great to have you among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just drop the message in my blog if you like the idea~
    Have a nice blogging day~!

    xoxo
    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

     

Post a Comment

Sally Chau-Li
Toronto, 22
sallychauli@gmail.com

lookbook

hits

free counter

archive