after eighteen

On 11/06/2011







topshop leather jacket, hysteric glamour raglan (similar one here), acne flex wet jeans, versace belt, minimarket boots
all photos by Danny Nguyen

A few weeks ago I encountered the worst luck possible and my semi-superstitious mom told me that it must be my red duvet cover. Apparently the color red burns my luck away.. I didn't think much of it until the following series of events occured: my shoelace got stuck in an escalator, almost lost a load of money, couldn't find a group for a project, forgot about a test.. (all in the span of one day)
There was more, I just feel better not conjuring up the dreadful memories. Anyways, in desperation I went out and bought a new duvet cover, navy in color. I can only say that my luck has tremendously improved since then.
Lesson of the day: do not underestimate duvet cover colors' direct relation to luck..

On a more relative note, I have been looking for a loose baseball type raglan for what seems like forever so when the opportunity arose to buy this one I couldn't pass up. I don't usually like tees with pictures but I don't mind this one the least bit. Casual but the oversized-ness allows for draping perfection.

1 Response to 'after eighteen'

  1. kat said...
    http://sallychauli.blogspot.com/2011/11/after-eighteen.html?showComment=1327766245508#c8642841390782802559'> January 28, 2012 at 10:57 AM

    where do you get your hair done/who's your stylist? love your hair!

     

Post a Comment

Sally Chau-Li
Toronto, 22
sallychauli@gmail.com

lookbook

hits

free counter

archive