Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
club monaco military jacket, divided dress, uo tights, aldo shoes

Photos from my trip to the city of angels, I attempted to dress warmly enough for Toronto weather but also kept in mind that I needed an outfit that would easily transform to be 85 fahrenheit appropriate. A dress with easily strippable tights layered underneath seemed to be the key. Partly due to boredom but mostly due to hunger, I went exploring and stumbled upon the neatest airport baguette shop with the yummiest sandwiches and cookies..

1 Response to 'can you count the stars where you are?'

  1. Vee said...
    http://sallychauli.blogspot.com/2011/04/can-you-count-stars-where-you-are.html?showComment=1335294907489#c1611327560270990925'> April 24, 2012 at 3:15 PM

    I started reading your blog today, love it <3
    I think we have the same wallet :)

     

Post a Comment

Sally Chau-Li
Toronto, 22
sallychauli@gmail.com

lookbook

hits

free counter

archive