Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
DIY denim jacket, faux fur vest, union jack shirt, zara leather pants, gucci belt, louis vuitton voyage 45

It's been a strange week of stress and I'm so glad midterms are all over. Doesn't it suck when you look for something your whole life and then suddenly you find it, but you don't expect to, and it doesn't turn out as amazing as you'd always thought? Perhaps in life it's better to have an imaginary admiration, rather than for it to become reality. At least that way you have a goal, and something to look up to.
Thank goodness this usually doesn't apply with me towards fashion. I've been hunting for a shaggy black coat and I randomly came across this vest. I tried it on and visualized it to work well with my (way too boring) extensive collection of black outerwear. It turned out better than I envisioned, so I decided to give up my hopes of finding a coat and settled with this vest. It's getting warm anyway.

1 Response to 'stuck between my fantasy and what is real'

  1. http://sallychauli.blogspot.com/2011/03/stuck-between-my-fantasy-and-what-is.html?showComment=1300140596187#c8929442442660188856'> March 14, 2011 at 6:09 PM

    Girl, you are so gorgeous! Great seeing another blogger from Toronto. : ) Digging your style & those leather pants. ; )

    xx The Little Dust Princess

     

Post a Comment

Sally Chau-Li
Toronto, 22
sallychauli@gmail.com

lookbook

hits

free counter

archive