Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
zara shirt, super slim stonewash jeans, jessica simpson dany's

Shuffling around downtown in semi-rainy weather is always refreshing. Today I basically drove down, handed in my marketing assignment, skipped the other two classes, and had lunch with friends. I wasn't feeling so great in the evening today but it's probably lack of sleep if anything. I never really gotten any shut eye lately.. too much to think and too much to do. "I'll sleep when I'm dead."

So maybe I'm a masochist, I try to run but I don't want to ever leave..

1 Response to 'even angels have their wicked schemes'

  1. Christina said...
    http://sallychauli.blogspot.com/2011/03/even-angels-have-their-wicked-schemes.html?showComment=1300079952062#c6845692442480586382'> March 14, 2011 at 1:19 AM

    Love your photos and super cute handbag!

    I take it you live near Toronto, as I was skimming your past posts? BTW just wondering, how tall are you, as you look petite. :D If so, any recommendations on stores that sell petite fashion? Thanks ^^v

     

Post a Comment

Sally Chau-Li
Toronto, 22
sallychauli@gmail.com

lookbook

hits

free counter

archive