Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

"Old Shanghai" party @ Delta Hotel. It wasn't organized very well at all and the fire alarm cut it short, but my friends made it good while it lasted! As you may of noticed, I'm still unsure of how to use this camera. Some of the photos turned out blue.. I think I left it on some sort of white balance setting that wasn't appropriate. Hahaha oops, I'll learn soon I promise!

1 Response to 'red, gold and folding fans'

  1. S said...
    http://sallychauli.blogspot.com/2011/01/red-gold-and-folding-fans.html?showComment=1296442078459#c4059795637537856053'> January 30, 2011 at 9:47 PM

    Stunning dress. Looks like it was a fun event.

     

Post a Comment

Sally Chau-Li
Toronto, 22
sallychauli@gmail.com

lookbook

hits

free counter

archive