hairapy

On 1/31/2011
So lately I've gotten a lot of questions about how I manage my hair, which I find so surprising because I actually didn't do anything to it for the Shanghai banquet.. I ran very, very late and got there with my hair wet.. awful. But throughout the night it dried so the pictures didn't turn out so bad. Anyway, for those interested this is a visual of the products I use normally.

wash: either shiseido tsubaki line ($36) or organic lush 'squeky green' or 'godiva' solid shampoo ($10) and 'american cream' conditioner (not pictured, $30).
treat: chi keratin mist (for strengthening, $18), bumble & bumble quenching complex ($45)
style: amika curler ($175)

I don't normally curl my hair just because it takes time and I'm rather lazy, but when I do I highly recommend a SOLID tourmaline curler/straightener because it's the best quality stone that evenly distributes heat so that your hair is protected by damage as much as possible. Also always use a heat protectant, I just started using CHI's Iron Guard and it's not bad.

Good luck with your hairsss.

0 Responses to 'hairapy'

Post a Comment

Sally Chau-Li
Toronto, 22
sallychauli@gmail.com

lookbook

hits

free counter

archive